2. Information Collected
- Information You Provide: During the course of your use of the Site, and in order to facilitate your communications with the Company, you may be asked to provide such information as your name, e-mail address, telephone number, mailing address, and other personally identifying information (“Personal Information”). We collect Personal Information if and when you provide it. Personal Information is used and stored as described in Section 3 of this Policy.The Site is directed towards adults, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. In the event that we become aware that Personal Information has been collected from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Information Use and Sharing
- Information Use: We may use and analyze the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information that we collect during the course of your use of the Site to: communicate with you and respond to you when you contact us; provide our services and tailor the Site to you; and improve the Site and our Company generally.
- Information Sharing Generally: We may share Non-Personal Information or Personal Information with certain third party affiliates, business partners, and representatives, such as service providers, vendors, and contractors, for the purposes of their providing services to the Company. We will not sell, distribute, or otherwise share your Personal Information or Non-Personal Information in any way that identifies you with third parties for their own benefit. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifying user information with advertisers, partners, and other third parties.
- Sale or Merger; Legal Compliance: Notwithstanding the foregoing, if, in the future, the Company undergoes a corporate restructuring or reorganization, including a sale, merger, or otherwise, we reserve the right to disclose and transfer Personal Information and Non-Personal Information as may be required under the circumstances in our sole discretion. We may also share Non-Personal Information and Personal Information in order to comply applicable law, regulation, or court order.
4. Protecting Information
The Company employs commercially reasonable policies and procedures, and physical and electronic safeguards, consistent with industry practices, to protect the information we collect from you. Notwithstanding the foregoing, sharing any information over the internet carries inherent risk, and the Company cannot guarantee the security of any information that we collect from you. If the Company learns of unauthorized access or breach of our security system, we may provide you notice of the breach so that you may take appropriate protective steps. The Company will retain Personal Information and Non-Personal Information as long as it is necessary to provide services to you, and then deletes such data in accordance with its internal record retention policies applicable to such information.